In this video, learn how to delete either a plan only in Planner with all of its tasks, or a group including its tasks, conversations, files, notebooks, and team.
- [Instructor] At some point, you'll be working…on a plan here in Planner that gets completed.…Or perhaps you're working on a plan…that's no longer necessary, maybe funding falls through,…for whatever reason the plan needs to be canceled.…In those instances, you'll need to know how…to delete a plan.…Not only that, you'll need to think about the group…in Outlook and deleting that as well,…if you want to, as we're going to explore in this movie.…Earlier, we created a new plan called LH Events.…We didn't really go into it and start adding…too many tasks or anything.…
Let's say funding's fallen through…and we're no longer able to have…a London Hotel Events plan.…So with it selected over here on the left-hand side…in the Board view.…And you can be working with any plan.…You may see a number of buckets and tasks and so on.…When you go up to the ellipses and then select Plan settings…it's from here where you have two options.…One, you can go to Edit the group,…click there, and you'll see Delete group option.…
Click this and you can see what's about to happen.…
- Creating a plan
- Adding and assigning tasks
- Sorting tasks into buckets
- Attaching files to tasks
- Flagging tasks with labels
- Updating a task's status
- Viewing progress on a plan
- Using charts to view progress
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 4s
1. Get Started with Planner
Create a plan from Outlook4m 16s
2. Manage Tasks
3. Team Collaboration
4. Monitor Plan Progress
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.