In this video, learn how to view plans as groups in Outlook, and create a new group in Outlook which can be accessed as a plan in Microsoft Planner.
- [Instructor] Planner integrates well…with other Microsoft apps,…especially Microsoft Outlook.…In fact, when we created our brand new plan,…L&M User Conference 2019 here in Planner…using the new plan option here in the left,…a new group was also created in Microsoft Outlook.…That's what it's called there,…and in fact, in Outlook, if we create new groups,…we can see them here in Planner as plans,…plans that we can join and view.…So, let's check it out by going into Outlook,…if you have the Outlook app,…or if you want to open it up in your browser, it's up to you,…you should see, if you were following along with me…in the previous movie, a new email message indicating that…you've joined a new group or plan.…
It's a group here in Outlook.…It's a plan in Microsoft Planner.…Selecting it shows you the name of the group in this case.…Notice it's called a group here.…It is a plan in Microsoft Planner,…and as we scroll down, we can view it…here in Outlook as a group…by clicking View group in Outlook.…We can go to the inbox, get the conversation going.…
- Creating a plan
- Adding and assigning tasks
- Sorting tasks into buckets
- Attaching files to tasks
- Flagging tasks with labels
- Updating a task's status
- Viewing progress on a plan
- Using charts to view progress
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 4s
1. Get Started with Planner
Create a plan from Outlook4m 16s
2. Manage Tasks
3. Team Collaboration
4. Monitor Plan Progress
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.