Working with plan sheets and project documents in a PlanGrid Workspace is different than working with them in the main project. In this video, Jim describes the differences and the functionality of sheets and documents in a PlanGrid Workspace.
- [Instructor] Here on the home screen…for our Finishes and Hardware workspace,…we'll see that we created this project…and we added three sheets and one document…and we pull those over from our main project.…But now let's go ahead and take a look at how working…with these sheets and documents…is a little bit different inside the workspace…versus working inside the project.…Let's go ahead and click on Sheets.…When we do that,…you'll see here are the three sheets that we added…when we initially created this workspace.…
Now as a reminder,…if these sheets get altered over in the main project,…in other words if there's a new plan revision for Sheet A1.3…and that's added in the main project,…the new plan revision will get pushed here to the workspace…so we always stay in sync…and working from the right document.…And if there are markups that are added…to one of these sheets in the main project, same thing goes.…We will see those markups here in the workspace as well.…
However, if I click on one of these sheets…in the workspace…
- Using workspaces to connect teams
- Creating workspace tasks
- Creating custom reports
- Building an interactive daily progress report
- Completing reports on Android and iOS devices
- Using issues to track near misses and quality issues
- Visualizing your data
Skill Level Advanced
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Construction Management: Planning and Schedulingwith Jim Rogers1h 25m Intermediate
1. Communicate and Collaborate
2. Manage Field Reports
3. Track Project Health
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.