Join Jim Rogers for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of PlanGrid: Managing Construction Activities.
- This is the second in my series of courses on PlanGrid. The first course called Learning PlanGrid Digital Construction Drawings teaches you how to begin using the PlanGrid system to set up new construction projects, how to add digital blueprints and other project files, and then how to use PlanGrid to keep everyone on the project in sync with the latest versions of the construction drawings. If you're just getting started with PlanGrid and you need to know how to set up a new project, you'll benefit from watching that course first. In this course, I'll explore some of the advanced features of PlanGrid like the workspaces feature that enables better communication and deeper collaboration with the entire project team.
And I'll teach you how to create and use field reports right from within PlanGrid. Finally, I'll show you how to use the issues feature in PlanGrid as a dashboard to track your project's health. Some of these features do require additional functionality to be enabled in your account by PlanGrid customer support. You can't just turn them on yourself. I'll point these out as the course progresses and I talk about those specific features. So let's get started.
- Using workspaces to connect teams
- Creating workspace tasks
- Creating custom reports
- Building an interactive daily progress report
- Completing reports on Android and iOS devices
- Using issues to track near misses and quality issues
- Visualizing your data