Learn how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- As the construction industry continues it's transformation from a mostly paper based management process to digital, PlanGrid has emerged as one of the leaders in the industry when it comes to working with digital construction drawings and processes out in the field. PlanGrid enables anyone from the individual consultant to the largest general contractor to work with digital construction drawings and specifications seamlessly across all platforms, from the desktop to the smart phone. I'll teach you how to leverage the power of digital construction documents, using the PlanGrid platform.
From initial set up in the office, using PlanGrid's easy to use web based interface, to generating RFIs and punch list items out in the field on your phone or mobile device. Join me, Jim Rogers, in my LinkedIn learning course, Learning PlanGrid, and discover how easy it can be to ditch that big roll of paper drawings and move to a digital platform that keeps the entire team informed and in sync.
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Appropriate for all
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.