In order to use PlanGrid each user must establish their own individual user account. Jim demonstrates how to do this and explains that there is a fully functional trial account option available
- [Narrator] In the last segment,…I said several times that in order to use PlanGrid,…you need your own user account.…So in this segment, let's take a look…at how to get one of those.…We'll take a look at how to sign up for a user account…and how to change your user account settings.…So to start the process,…I'm gonna start on PlanGrid's website at their homepage.…And here you could see that I could click…on Get Started For Free, I could click on Sign Up.…In this case, I wanna click here…at the top of the screen on pricing.…And I wanna show you the different account levels…that are available.…
Starting with the free 21-day trial.…Now this free trial has unlimited sheets storage…and it's fully functional, it's actually what I'm gonna use…to demonstrate all of the features throughout this course.…The other account levels have to do…with a number of sheets that you have access to…in your account.…So the first level is 550 sheets,…then it jumps up to 5,000, after that…it goes to the unlimited sheet account.…Now I wanna explain what this means…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Appropriate for all
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.