In this video Jim explains the PlanGrid issues list and discusses ways to customize the list to fit the way you manage a construction project, including creating custom issue stamps that can be used for things like punch lists and safety observations.
- [Instructor] The final topic that I'll cover related…to setting up your project in PlanGrid deals…with establishing your issues list.…Let's take a look.…We'll go ahead and click on Issues…on the left side of the screen,…and that opens up our Issues Overview list.…Now, this list contains categories that are pre-established…any time you set up a new project.…So these seven topics here,…Unlisted issues, Constructability Reviews,…Damage, Design Items, et cetera,…these eight items are all put in here…any time you start a new PlanGrid project.…
You can add, delete, edit, do anything you want to these.…And you're gonna wanna do that…to create an issues list that works for your workflow…and the way you manage projects.…Now, first of all, I wanna go ahead and break this topic…really into two separate issues.…One is creating our lists,…and the other one is customizing…and creating our issue stamps.…So to explain that a little bit,…when we move on into the next chapter in just a few minutes,…we're gonna look at using PlanGrid on mobile devices…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Appropriate for all
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.