At the end of a construction project there are several options for dealing with the project files in PlanGrid. Jim discusses the options of removing, deleting, or cloning a PlanGrid project.
- [Instructor] Our project's over, we've gone…to the settings page,…and we've downloaded and exported our as-builts,…along with all of our drawing logs and our RFI reports,…and we've got all of that information out of PlanGrid…and saved either onto our computer,…our network, or our cloud storage device.…At that point, we can get rid of this project,…and I have three options here under Project Actions.…I can remove the project from my account,…I can permanently delete the project,…or I can clone the project.…
Now, these first two do exactly…what you would expect them to.…The first one removes the project from your account.…Keep in mind, if you're the admin for this account,…and you're the only admin for this account,…and it was created as a personal project…and not a company project or an organizational project,…which I discussed way at the beginning of this course,…in those cases, clicking on remove project from my account…has the same effect as permanently deleting it.…
So in my case, if I click on remove project from my account,…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Appropriate for all
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.