Jim describes the difference between user account settings and project settings and demonstrates how to access and edit each type of setting in PlanGrid.
- [Narrator] In the last segment,…you learned how to access and edit…your user account settings.…Now what I wanna do is show you how to access…and edit a project's settings.…So to do that, I'm just gonna go ahead…and use the sample project that was generated for us…automatically when we set up our trial account.…So here in my project list,…I'm just gonna click once on Sample Project.…And doing that is gonna open the project's homepage.…So I call your attention here on the homepage…to this Team member box.…
This says that right now I have one team member…that is assigned to access the information in this project.…And if I click on the box that says View Team,…you'll see that it brings up a list…and the one person that's assigned is me.…So when this project was created,…I was assigned as a team member.…Now the next thing that I would wanna do on a real project…is add more team members, the people I work with,…my subcontractors.…And I would do that by either clicking here…on Add Team Members or if I was back on the homepage,…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.