Jim demonstrates the different ways of navigating through the construction drawings or sheets in PlanGrid, which includes searching for text and filtering by tags and revisions.
- [Instructor] Now that you know how to take advantage…of the hyperlinking feature in PlanGrid…to navigate your documents and sheets,…let's look at a few more ways…that we can group and filter and search…both our document and our plan sheets on a project.…To start with, I wanna go ahead and go to the Sheets view…by using the menu bar on the left side of the screen.…I'm gonna click on Sheets.…And when I do that,…you see I get a list of all of my plan sheets.…And just as a reminder,…I can click on any sheet that we want.…I'm gonna click on the foundation plan.…
Just clicking once brings that plan onto my screen…and allows me to scroll around…and find whatever information I'm looking for.…From there, I can use this Jump to Sheet menu…to jump to any other sheet on my project and view that.…Any time I wanna go back to my list,…I just click on the menu bar on the left side of the screen.…Brings me straight back to my entire list of drawings.…Now, I can view these in List view.…I can also view these in Grid view as thumbnails…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.