In this video Jim continues the discussion on the issues list and demonstrates how to edit issues in PlanGrid and how to track and monitor their progress through setting the issue status.
- [Instructor] Now that you've learned how to use the Issues…mark up tool, let's take a closer look at managing those…issues and to demonstrate this, I wanna start…by adding a few more issues to our drawings.…So let's click on Sheets, and let's select a few more plan…sheets to add some issues to so we can look at what we can…do with those over in the Issues list later.…Let's go to our basement plan.…And let's use the Issues tool…to just quickly add a few things.…
Let's add acoustical ceiling over here,…say there's an acoustical ceiling issue…and let's say I'm walking the site and I don't have time…to do all this or maybe I'm an assistant and I don't even…know who this needs to be assigned to.…I'm just gonna publish this to the project…and click on Done and then I'm gonna go ahead…and select the Issues tool and let's pick door.…Scroll down to our door here.…
We'll just put it there next to our egress window…and we'll click on publish to project and Done.…Again, I'll assign all this stuff later.…Let's go back up, I am sure that I wanna leave.…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.