Jim explains that issues can be exported as a list or as a detailed report in a PDF format that can be shared or emailed to anyone that does not have a PlanGrid account for them to view.
- [Instructor] Sometimes there are going to be people…or companies on the project that are not using PlanGrid,…so they aren't going to get automatically notified…when an issue's assigned to them.…In this case, you can still use this great tool in PlanGrid…to communicate with these parties…by generating what's called an issues report.…Let's take a look.…So, to create an issues report,…you're gonna start from your Issues Overview list…and you have to pull up the actual issue,…so I'm gonna click on All issues.…We'll pull up all six issues…that we've published to our plan sheets.…
Here's our list, and I can quickly create a report on all…of these issues by just clicking on Report All.…I can also click on the headings at the top…of the screen here and sort…by who the issues are assigned to.…If I had typed in locations when I created the issues,…I could sort by location.…I can also sort by sheet or list.…So, for our demonstration here,…I'm just gonna select the issue…where we filled out the most information,…that original Wall Repair,…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.