- [Instructor] Throughout this course, I'll be working in a sample project that I've created here in PlanGrid called Managing Construction Activities. You'll see here on the homepage for this sample project, I've already loaded in 23 plan sheets, six documents, and I have two team members. Myself as the administrator, and then I added another fictitious team member so that I have somebody to assign things to as I progress through this course. Now, these sheets and these documents have been made available to you as exercise files, here in the Exercise File folder.
You'll see this file called 1031 south east Madison is our sample construction project. And this represents the plan sheets, the other documents are the six documents that you see loaded in here, under the Documents tab. So if you want to go ahead and set up your own sample project and load these exercise files in, you can follow along with me. If you're not sure how to do that, you might benefit from jumping back to my other course here in the online library called Learning PlanGrid.
You can also follow along with this course using your own project and your own sample sheets and documents. So decide how you want to follow along and let's continue.
- Using workspaces to connect teams
- Creating workspace tasks
- Creating custom reports
- Building an interactive daily progress report
- Completing reports on Android and iOS devices
- Using issues to track near misses and quality issues
- Visualizing your data