PlanGrid has the ability to subscribe to personal accounts and enterprise accounts. Jim describes enterprise accounts which PlanGrid calls organizations accounts and discusses the additional level of controls that are available.
- [Instructor] So far I've shown you…user account settings and project settings…using examples of an individual account,…one that's not connected to any particular organization.…Now remember, you need your own individual user account…to use the features in PlanGrid.…And once you have that user account,…you can create projects and you can…add other users to collaborate with.…And other users with accounts can…create projects and invite you.…Now I wanna show you one more level of control…that's available to users that are part…of what's called an Enterprise account.…
An Enterprise account on PlanGrid is just a plan…that's set up by contacting PlanGrid directly…and working with their sales department…to purchase a group of licenses that your company pays for.…Each person that'll use PlanGrid will still need…an individual account with one of those licenses.…But in this Enterprise account scenario,…the company that pays for the Enterprise account…would've signed those licenses to each one of its employees…through what's called the PlanGrid Enterprise Console.…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Appropriate for all
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.