Discover how to use PlanGrid to accomplish a variety of construction management activities more efficiently.
- The construction industry is changing. Ready or not, our industry is embracing digital processes and this is going to forever change our workflows and our old ways of doing things. Change can be difficult, but in this case, I think it's worth it. I'm Jim Rogers and I've been in the construction industry for many years. When I look back and I think about all the time I have seen spent and all the time I have personally spent looking for the right information on a construction project, it's almost mind boggling.
This is information we need to do the project correctly the first time and it's become so common to spend extra time trying to find it that we just expect it. That's just wrong. That's why this change is good for the construction industry. And in this course, I'm going to show you how to embrace these changes and how to greatly improve your workflows using PlanGrid as the solution to your inefficient paper processes. So join me in my LinkedIn Learning course called PlanGrid: Managing Construction Activities as I teach you how to be a better construction management professional in today's digital world.
- Using workspaces to connect teams
- Creating workspace tasks
- Creating custom reports
- Building an interactive daily progress report
- Completing reports on Android and iOS devices
- Using issues to track near misses and quality issues
- Visualizing your data