In this video Jim discusses additional information that can be exported, downloaded, and archived from the PlanGrid system at the end of a construction project, including construction drawings logs.
- [Instructor] Back here on our settings page…for our Sample LinkedIn Learning Project…that we've been working with here in the PlanGrid web app…you can see that besides downloading…and exporting as-built documents…we also have three more options.…We can download drawing logs, current set logs,…and document logs.…And you'll see here by the notation…that each one of these is an Excel file,…they're a spreadsheet file.…And they all work the same.…Let's go ahead and click on Download a Drawing Log…and take a look at what that looks like.…When we click on Download a Drawing Log…it's just gonna ask us…if we wanna open or save that document.…
And I'm gonna go ahead and open it…so I can show you what it looks like…but you would probably want to save this,…to archive it along with the as-builts…that we exported in the last video.…We'll click on Open…and since this is a spreadsheet file…it's gonna open up Excel on my computer.…Let's maximize that screen and drag these cells open…just a little bit so you can see…what this drawing log contains.…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Appropriate for all
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.