Jim demonstrates how to create an RFI or request for information log in PlanGrid and how to export and share the log in a spreadsheet format that can viewed in Excel.
- [Instructor] Back here on the Settings screen…in the web app for our sample project,…we've downloaded everything that it…allows us to download here from the Settings screen.…But if we're archiving this project,…and we wanna keep all of the records…that occurred during the course of this project,…I wanna be sure to click on the menu bar…on the left side of the screen, on RFIs.…I wanna make sure that I have downloaded and saved…a current RFI log and report.…So this is what my RFI looks like.…
This is where we left off last time…with the three RFIs that we created.…I wanna go ahead and click here on Reports.…I can generate two different types of reports.…I can generate a PDF report.…We're gonna just call this PlanGrid RFI Report,…but you can name it here.…So let's look at each of these two.…Let's first generate a PDF report.…I can either email this report to somebody.…I can send it back to a cloud storage account,…like the OneDrive account that I attached…at the beginning of this course.…
Or we'll do what I'm gonna do here,…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Appropriate for all
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.