All PlanGrid project team members have the ability to create a Workspace once this feature is enabled. Jim demonstrates the creation of a Workspace and shows how to add plan sheets and documents.
- [Instructor] Once you do have this workspaces feature…enabled in your account, and your able to see…these create a workspace links underneath all your projects,…the process is simple.…So first let's scroll down and find our sample project,…and remember, your project menu might look…a little different than mine,…depending on how many projects you have in your…PlanGrid account.…But here's our managing construction activities…sample project.…We're just going to click on create a workspace.…That takes us to a screen that asks us to name…the workspace, and I'm going to go ahead,…and it gives us some suggestions down here at the bottom.…
I'm going to go ahead though and just call this,…Finishes and Hardware.…And we're going to click on next.…It's going to take us to a screen where it asks us…to add the people that we want to have access…to this particular workspace,…and the only options that you have during…the workspace creation process is to add people…who are already team members on the main project.…So for our examples here, I'm just going to select myself…
- Using workspaces to connect teams
- Creating workspace tasks
- Creating custom reports
- Building an interactive daily progress report
- Completing reports on Android and iOS devices
- Using issues to track near misses and quality issues
- Visualizing your data
Skill Level Advanced
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Construction Management: Planning and Schedulingwith Jim Rogers1h 25m Intermediate
1. Communicate and Collaborate
2. Manage Field Reports
3. Track Project Health
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.