Join Jim Rogers for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion, part of Learning PlanGrid: Digital Construction Drawings.
- As you've seen, all the tools you need…to ditch paper drawings and go digital…are available right now.…And I encourage you to consider how going digital…could transform your existing processes.…Look at ways to leverage this platform…to streamline communication and workflows on your project…to improve safety, quality, and productivity.…Using PlanGrid to go digital…can be a part of a bigger transformation…when you bring the entire team onto the platform…to help improve the entire construction process…from planning to building and on through handoff.…
If you wanna learn more about transforming our processes,…check out my Introduction to Lean Construction course…here on the online library.…I really appreciate you watching this course.…Make sure to check out our other courses here…for the AEC industry in the online library.…You can also check out my author profile…for my additional courses…aimed at the construction professional.…And follow me on LinkedIn…to find additional information and resources.…Thanks for watching.…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.