Jim describes the PlanGrid issues list and how to add an issues markup to the plan sheet and assign the issue to another user for follow up and demonstrates the ability to include photos.
- [Instructor] Being able to add photos directly…to your plansheets like we just saw,…is a great markup tools that's contained in PlanGrid.…But sometimes you wanna add a photo that contains…pictures of an issue that you wanna assign to somebody…and then follow up on.…In that case, there's another tool…that we can use called the Issue Tool.…So let's go ahead and navigate back to our plansheets.…We'll click on View all sheets…and let's go to that same first floor plan,…where we added the photo,…sheet A-105.…
So again, there's the photo markup that we added.…Let's go ahead and zoom in on that.…Still a great ability to be able to add…that photo directly to our plansheet,…but we've gotta go outside of PlanGrid to tell somebody…that we did that and that we want them…to follow up on the issue.…So when the photo contains an issue…that we need someone to follow up on,…we use the Issue tool instead.…So here we're gonna click on Add a stamp.…So it's the little symbol that looks like the boxing glove.…
So we're gonna click on Add a stamp…
This course shows construction professionals how to leverage the power of digital construction documents using the PlanGrid platform, from initial setup in the office using its web-based interface to use in the field on tablets and smartphones.
- How PlanGrid works
- Creating a new project
- Adding construction drawings
- Processing plan sheets
- Navigating through construction drawings in PlanGrid
- Setting up the issues list
- Inserting plan revisions
- Staying in sync in Windows and the mobile apps
- Marking up construction plan sheets
- Adding, managing, and exporting issues
- Using the mobile apps
- Closing a project
Skill Level Beginner
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Appropriate for all
Construction Technology: Industry Snapshotwith James Benham2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with PlanGrid
2. Setting Up a Project
3. Maintaining the Project
4. Working on the Project
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Navigating with on iPad5m 13s
6. Closing the Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.