Why should your business be on Pinterest? Social media strategist Megan Adams answers this question by explaining the benefits and features of Pinterest, and how it can make your business stand out. Marketing your business on Pinterest has never been easier or more effective; learn why you should add it to your marketing strategy, and how you can leverage the power of Pinterest and market your own business with it.
- [Voiceover] Pinterest is a place…to get your business discovered by millions of people…who are looking for things to plan, buy, and do.…Every day these people look for new ideas,…recipes, places to visit, or products to try,…but Pinterest isn't only a place…for recipes and wedding dresses,…though it is one of the most popular places to find them.…See, the true power of Pinterest lies within the pins.…The images you see here on Pinterest are pins,…and pins are in fact just links back…to the original source of the image, meaning your web site.…
So this means that you have an incredible opportunity…to get your business and products…in front of your target market…in a powerful and authentic way.…Authenticity, high quality imagery,…and creativity are key when marketing…your business and products on Pinterest.…You'll be tasked to do things from a visual perspective…and if you can make this work, Pinterest will work for you,…the rewarding being increased brand awareness,…more traffic to your web site,…and an increase of conversions,…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.