Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Who to follow, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Pinterest is considered a social network,…so as a business, it's best to approach it…in a sociable way.…You can do this by following…other Pinterest accounts and boards.…As you follow others on Pinterest,…they will be notified here in their notifications box,…up at the top.…This could lead them to following you in return.…And possibly additional re-pins…and more traffic to your website.…On Pinterest, you can choose to follow whole accounts…or specific boards.…Let's see how to do this in a thoughtful and strategic way.…If you've linked your account to other social networks,…finding accounts to follow will be a breeze.…
When your account is linked with Twitter or Facebook…or certain email providers,…Pinterest will recommend accounts to follow…right in your home feed.…Here at the top, you'll see a box titled Find Friends.…You'll see a few suggestions in the box,…but if you click at the top of it,…you'll see a whole page of accounts to consider following.…From here, be aware if you click Follow…right underneath the name,…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.