Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video What to pin, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Sometimes, using Pinterest can be a lot like…being a kid in a candy store.…There are so many tempting, beautiful images,…you'll want to pin them all.…Pinning everything you like is fine…when using Pinterest for personal reasons.…But when you're using Pinterest as a marketing tool…for a business, a planned strategic approach…to pinning is best.…The most important thing to keep in mind…when deciding what to pin to your account…is that you're building your account…as a representation of your business,…and as an additional way to serve your customers.…Of course, you'll want to pin your products…and any digital content you've created…for your business, but in order to really…be a part of the Pinterest community,…you need to do more.…
You should also be repinning from other accounts…and pinning from the internet.…You've already created boards forcused…on specific topics for your account,…so what you pin should be related to those topics.…But before pinning anything,…we first need to think about our customers.…Let's take a look at the…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.