Lay the foundation for a great Pinterest presence, which starts with marketing research, a strategic approach, and a website prepped for successful pinning.
- Hi, I'm Cynthia Sanchez, and welcome to Pinterest for Business. You might think of Pinterest as a place to share pictures of wedding dresses and cupcakes. But it's so much more than that. In this course I'll show you how you can use Pinterest as a powerful marketing tool that will drive website traffic and generate sales for your business. I'll walk you through some of the basics and offer some suggestions as what to do before opening your Pinterest account. We'll look at what you can do with your website to encourage visitors to share your images with their Pinterest followers.
I'll show you how to engage with the Pinterest community with optimized pins and boards and how you can reach even more Pinterest users by using rich pins and advertising. Finally, I'll wrap things up by showing you how to measure your Pinterest success with analytics. We'll be covering all of these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques for marketing your business on Pinterest. Now let's get started with Pinterest for Business.
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics