Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Verifying a URL, part of Pinterest for Business.
- One crucial element of your Pinterest account profile…is the link to your website.…It is an active link to the homepage of your website,…but have you noticed that some businesses…have a white checkmark in the red circle next to it…like we see here on the ASPCA account?…That is also very important.…Let's take a look at what is and how to get it.…This symbol means that the website…has been verified with Pinterest.…In other words, they have been able to prove…that they truly own, or at least have access…to the back end of this website to Pinterest.…Why is this so important?…We've seen how easy it is to open a Pinterest account…and name it anything we want.…
Let's take a look at this pretend account…that I have made for right now.…It is about an Awesome Boy Band.…Let's pretend that I am the biggest fan…of this great Awesome Boy Band.…I can open a Pinterest account with that name…and include a link back to their website.…I can then pin all of the pictures and YouTube videos…I find of them to share my love for this awesome band.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics