Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Use Pinterest for research, part of Pinterest for Business.
- One common theme you'll hear mentioned…throughout this course is that Pinterest is a search tool.…Not only is it a valuable search tool for users…to find and collect information about the things…they're interested in, it can also be…a valuable research tool for businesses.…Information gathered from Pinterest can do more…than help you develop and maintain your account.…It can also help you with monitoring industry trends,…to monitor competitor activity,…and guide content creation.…Let's take a look at a few ways…to use Pinterest as a research tool.…
The easiest way is to look for what people…are already sharing from your website onto Pinterest.…To do this, simply type in…pinterest.com/source/yourURL.…For example, to see what people are pinning…from Lynda.com to Pinterest, we would type…pinterest.com/source/lynda.com.…From this screen you can learn a lot.…Take notice of who is pinning your content.…These are people who went to your website…and liked it enough to pin it to their Pinterest account.…Wow, they liked it so much they wanted to save it…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.