Get up to speed quickly with Pinterest. Learn how to set up your Pinterest account and aggregate inspiration from around the web.
- [Garrick] We all spend a lot of time on the web these days, searching for ideas to inspire us. Whether we're looking for great recipes, unique home improvement suggestions, personalized gifts, exotic vacation destinations, the latest gadgets, or other ideas for things we want to do, purchase, or create, it quickly gets difficult to manage this overabundance of information we can find online. Pinterest is a free online resource that acts as a virtual bulletin board, letting you save the inspirational ideas and products you come across in an organized and manageable central location.
Pinterest is also a social network where you can comment on and interact with other user's boards, taking and sharing inspiration from each other's posts. You can even invite your friends to the boards you create to collaborate on plans and projects. And Pinterest also learns your interests and the things you enjoy doing, and offers a home feed where you can discover new ideas and spark your creativity, or find inspiration to try new things. I'm Garrick Chow, and I'm looking forward to taking you through this course and showing you how to collect, manage, and share your inspirations with Pinterest.
- Setting up a new account
- Working with boards and pins
- Following other users
- Creating a board
- Managing your boards and pins
- Following proper pinning etiquette
- Exploring friends' boards
- Using Pincodes