Learn how to upload a pin to your Pinterest account to use in promoting.
- [Instructor] Once you've created a Pinterest…business account or converted your normal Pinterest account…into a business account,…the next step is to upload a Pin to Pinterest…that we'd like to promote.…Now, we can actually upload a Pin…as part of creating an advertisement,…but I like to upload my advertisements first as its own Pin,…so we can see what it looks like, and then select that…when we go to create the actual advertisement.…To do this, we need to click…on the red button with a cross through it.…Right now it's at the top of my screen,…and I'm on the Ads section of Pinterest,…but this button should be available…from pretty much anywhere within Pinterest.…
It should always look the same…and should be towards the top of the screen.…So to upload a new Pin,…I'm just going to click on Upload image.…Again, I could click on Create ad, but that's going to take…us through the entire advertisement creation process,…and right now we just want to upload our Pin…that we'll select later on when we go to create our ad.…
- Recognize an advertisement on Pinterest.
- Determine appropriate specifications to ensure that your pins load properly.
- List three campaigns that are options for promoted pins.
- Define CPM and explain how it relates to brand awareness campaigns.
- Identify A/B tests that can help analyze the success of your ads.