Up and Running with Pinterest
Pinterest is a social media tool that allows you to bookmark content around the web in a visually pleasing arrangement. In this course, author Justin Seeley illustrates the basics of setting up and managing a Pinterest account and explores ideas for finding inspiration. Fill out your profile, add friends, and start pinning. Discover how to share activity on Facebook and Twitter, add your own image and video pins, and plan for activities like a wedding or vacation. The course also covers pinning on the go with the iOS and Android apps.
- Setting up a new account
- Finding friends
- Understanding boards and pins
- Following other users
- Creating and editing boards
- Rearranging and deleting boards
- Following proper pinning etiquette
- Aggregating inspiration or ideas
- Browsing and purchasing gifts
- [Voiceover] Hi there. My name is Justin Seeley, and I'm a staff author here at lynda.com. I'd like to welcome you to Up and Running with Pinterest. Pinterest is a really interesting service that's really gaining popularity, and I'm excited to share some of what it can do with you. We'll begin this course by learning the lingo of Pinterest, like Pinning, Likes, Comments, and even Following. Once we've nailed down the lingo, we'll move on to learning how to use Pinterest. First, we'll cover everything you need to know about Pinboards. I'm also going to show you what I call a showcase of example boards, so you can get an idea of how other people are using Pinterest on the web today.
This includes things like planning a vacation, preparing for a wedding, or even scoping out your seasonal wardrobe. We'll wrap up the course by taking a look at how we can use Pinterest on the go by accessing it via a mobile or tablet device on both Android and iOS. I can't wait to show you all the cool things that you can do with this service. So, if you're ready, let's get you Up and Running with Pinterest.
Storytelling through Unconventional Portraiture33,878 Views
Deploy Windows 10 for Small Businesses13,250 Views
Illustrator CC for Web Design: Core Concepts138,745 Views
Animating Characters in Toon Boom Animate120,293 Views
SOLIDWORKS: Tips & Tricks5,318 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,647 Views
Deke's Techniques1,567,617 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,295 Views