In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams shares her top tools for marketing your business on Pinterest. The tools covered in the video include the Pinterest Business platform, the Pinterest save tool for Chrome, Canva, Buffer, Tailwind, Viraltag, Pinterest Widget builder, PinGroupie, and Pinvolve. Discover the tools that will help you market your business on Pinterest.
- [Instructor] Pinterest marketing tools help you…power up your pinning by improving the way…you create content, interact with your audience,…and track your results.…Let's go over some of the top tools that you can use…when marketing on Pinterest.…The page that you just saw was chock-full…of Pinterest tools.…See, Pinterest wants you to succeed…and they're continuously building or refining tools…to help you better market your business on Pinterest.…You can always access that at business.pinterest.com/tools.…
A great tool is a Pinterest Browser Save Button.…So, with this, you can pin content immediately…with this button and you can save creative ideas…from around the web.…Once you download the extension,…all you have to do is click the Pinterest button…the next time that you find something interesting…or that you want to save for later.…You can collect recipes from your favorite food blogs,…articles you want to read later,…and ideas for your home.…Next is Canva, and it's a phenomenal tool…to help you create graphics exclusively for Pinterest.…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.