- [Instructor] In order to create a powerful profile page…you want to make sure that your name is clear…and that it's easily recognized.…This means staying away from any acronyms…or long slogans that are confusing or unclear.…If you are using an acronym,…make sure it's spelled out so that it's easily searchable.…Next, grab your username.…This is your unique URL that you'll find…at the top of the browser.…And this is another way that people can easily find you…and it'll boost your search engine optimization.…
Be sure to have a full and descriptive about me section.…You are limited to 160 characters,…but there's a lot you could say…with a little creativity.…Also, make sure to claim your website.…Claiming your website allows you to get better analytics…for your content posted…as well as helps Pintrest to see…who you are and that you're a trustworthy source.…Make sure that your logo fits the profile pictures space…and that it's a high resolution image that's easy to see.…Profile images really do look best…at 165 by 165 pixels.…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started
How Pinterest works11m 15s
2. Pinterest for Business Features
3. Set Up Your Business Pinterest Account
4. Craft Your Marketing Strategy for Pinterest
5. Advanced Pinterest Marketing Techniques
6. Pinterest Ads and Promoted Pins
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.