- [Instructor] Use your boards as a place…to display your content and a place for people to explore.…You can think of them kind of like a window display…or a storefront.…Keep your board names clear and short.…The more obvious, the better.…You can also use secret boards as a staging tool…before you're ready to launch them out into the world…and I always recommend putting your most relevant board…at the top so you can easily click and drag them…to reorder them.…
This is an easy addition for your account.…With those tips in mind,…let's take a look at the boards that I've created…for Wisdom Pets.…Wisdom Pets is a holistic…and integrative health veterinarian clinic.…Their target are people who have pets…and most likely animal lovers who are looking for ways…to keep their pets healthy.…This means at Wisdom Pets I want to be recognized…for being knowledgeable on pet health and care…and I may also want to introduce my team of specialists…to establish trust and make a connection.…
Here you can see that I do have a meet our team board…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started
How Pinterest works11m 15s
2. Pinterest for Business Features
3. Set Up Your Business Pinterest Account
4. Craft Your Marketing Strategy for Pinterest
5. Advanced Pinterest Marketing Techniques
6. Pinterest Ads and Promoted Pins
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.