Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Strategy development, part of Pinterest for Business.
- So you've decided that you want to use Pinterest…and bring some of the great benefits to your business.…Time to jump in and start pinning, right?…Not so fast.…One mistake many businesses make…is to start using Pinterest because…some expert said they should in an article they read,…or just because their competitor has a Pinterest account.…Then what happens?…They're frustrated because nothing is happening.…They're pinning away but not seeing any results.…What went wrong? They didn't have a plan.…Let's get started building your plan…by answering a few questions.…What is your goal with Pinterest?…Do you have the necessary resources?…How will you measure success?…The most common goal of businesses on Pinterest…is website referral traffic.…
In other words, they want to use Pinterest…as a way to bring more visitors to their website.…The more visitors to a website,…the more opportunities that a business has…at converting that visitor into a customer.…Increasing product sales through e-commerce website is…a goal many businesses have found success with on Pinterest.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.