In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams explains what Rich Pins are, and goes into their features, benefits, and how to set them up in your Pinterest marketing. She goes over the different Rich Pin types, highlights some of the key features, and provides real-life examples of the most popular Rich Pin types.
- [Instructor] Rich Pins are a great way…to take your Pinterest marketing efforts to the next level.…Basically they add additional information to your Pins…to make them more helpful for your audience.…So they include extra information…automatically pulled from your website…and include it on the Pin itself.…And there are six types of Rich Pins,…you have an app, movie, recipe, article, product, and place.…To get started using Rich Pins…you're going to need to prep your website…and I'll go into those details a little bit later.…
But let's dive deeper into Rich Pins…and how you can use them.…Like I said, they include extra information…on the Pin itself and there are six types.…A great resource is business.pinterest.com/richpins.…And that was the site that we were just taking a look at.…Here's why you need to use them.…First off is automatic updates.…That means when you make changes to your website…that change is automatically reflected on your Pin.…These are things like price changes…or inventory changes,…so you can always ensure that your Pins are up to date.…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.