Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Product Rich Pins, part of Pinterest for Business.
- View Offline
- Pinterest offers online retailers a special kind of Pin…specifically geared towards making…sales called Product Rich Pins.…In this video, I'll explain how these special Pins…are a powerful tool in a business's marketing kit.…At first glance, Product Rich Pins…look a lot like any other Pin.…But these Pins include additional information…that regular Pins don't, including the product's name,…the current cost of the product, if it's currently in stock,…as well as the vendor's name and favicon.…This additional information can be enough…to encourage a Pinterest user…to click through and buy that product on the spot.…
But if the Pinterest user is more…of in a browsing and pinning mood,…rather than a buying mood, that's okay.…Your opportunity to make a sale is not lost.…One of the most exciting features about Product Rich Pins…is that once a user pins your product to their board,…you can instantly have access to their email box.…When a user pins a Product Rich Pin to their board…and that product later drops in price by as little as 10%,…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics