Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Place Pins and map boards, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Along with the regular boards and pins…we find on Pinterest, there's another kind…that can be very beneficial for a local business:…mapboards and place pins.…These special boards and pins can help…consumers bridge the gap between the digital world…and the physical one.…In this video I'll show you how to get…a mapboard with place pins, as well as ways…that they can be used by a local business.…First, let's take a look at what a mapboard…with place pins looks like and how it works…on the Wisdom Pets account.…Mapboards are identified by a small gray map pin…in the top right corner just after the board's name,…as we can see here.…
When you click on the board to open it,…you'll notice that it looks a lot different…from every other board on Pinterest.…All of the pins are in two columns on the left,…and there's a map on the right.…This map is a Foursquare based map…of the entire world and can be moved around…by dragging and you can zoom all the way…in to street level or out to a global level…with the plus and minus buttons…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.