- [Spokesperson] The terms of service…for Pinterest for business differ slightly…from the terms for a personal Pinterest account.…So, you may want to take some time to read through them.…The difference comes from the fact that you're using…the Pinterest account commercially versus personally.…You still have the same acceptable use policy…and pin etiquette policy but there are a few guidelines…for commercial use.…First, don't promote spam.…Pretty obvious and I'm sure you're not,…but Pinterest really cracks down on it.…And that's what makes it such a great community.…
Don't compensate or incentivize pinners…to take actions on Pinterest such as pinning or following.…So, if you're running a competition,…you want to be careful that you're not incentivizing…pinners to take these types of actions.…And, do not suggest that Pinterest endorses or sponsors…your business or your promotion.…There are some brand guidelines, as well.…So this is basically how to use a Pinterest brand…in your marketing without stepping on any toes.…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.