Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Pinterest contests, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Contests can be a fun way to bring attention…to a business, and you can even use Pinterest to promote it.…But there a few things you should do…to make it successful and to avoid trouble.…First of all, be sure to read over Pinterest's…strict brand guidelines to see their list…of Do's an Don'ts for running a contest on Pinterest.…After you know what the rules for running a contest…on Pinterest are, you should determine…what your goal is for the contest.…What do you want to achieve?…Do you want to increase your follower number?…Do you want to increase traffic to your website,…or collect new leads?…Maybe a combination of these.…
Once you've determined your goals,…what will the prize be?…You'll want to choose something…that will entice participants to enter,…but you'll want to be careful about what you choose.…For example, Wisdom Pet Medicine wants to run a contest…on Pinterest to build awareness of their new…dog training video course…and attract new Pinterest followers that also have dogs.…They could choose something to give away like a new iPad.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 59s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.