Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Pinterest contests, part of Pinterest for Business.
- View Offline
- Contests can be a fun way to bring attention…to a business, and you can even use Pinterest to promote it.…But there a few things you should do…to make it successful and to avoid trouble.…First of all, be sure to read over Pinterest's…strict brand guidelines to see their list…of Do's an Don'ts for running a contest on Pinterest.…After you know what the rules for running a contest…on Pinterest are, you should determine…what your goal is for the contest.…What do you want to achieve?…Do you want to increase your follower number?…Do you want to increase traffic to your website,…or collect new leads?…Maybe a combination of these.…
Once you've determined your goals,…what will the prize be?…You'll want to choose something…that will entice participants to enter,…but you'll want to be careful about what you choose.…For example, Wisdom Pet Medicine wants to run a contest…on Pinterest to build awareness of their new…dog training video course…and attract new Pinterest followers that also have dogs.…They could choose something to give away like a new iPad.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics