Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Pinterest account website links, part of Pinterest for Business.
- In the business world, not promoting or talking…about what you have to offer can actually be…a disappointment to your customers.…In this video, I'm going to share some ways…to promote your Pinterest account on your website…to attract followers and engagement on Pinterest.…There are different types of pin-it buttons available…to share your images on Pinterest,…but there are also Pinterest account buttons…that allow people to follow you on Pinterest,…that you can add to your website.…Let's take a look at my website,…and a look at my social links.…They're located on the footer.…Depending on the type of website you have,…social links might already be included,…and all you'll need to do is add a button…that links to your Pinterest account.…
Pinterest also offers html code that you can use…to create standalone Pinterest buttons…on their widget builder.…These buttons, or widgets, are different…from your typical social links…in that they help you promote your Pinterest account…by giving website visitors a sneak peak of it.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 59s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.