- View Offline
Looking for more music marketing tips? See our other courses by music industry insider Bobby Owsinski, including Social Media Basics for Musicians and Bands, Facebook for Musicians and Bands, and YouTube for Musicians and Bands.
- Creating a personal or business account
- Building boards
- Pinning images, audio, and video
- Enhancing Pinterest SEO
- Creating pin chats and contests
- Deciding how often to post on Pinterest
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bobby Owsinski. Pinterest is a social network site that allows you to collect and share videos of your gigs, events, meet and greets, and tours by posting images and videos to pinboards which are a collection of pins with a common theme. In this course, I'll show you how to set up a personal or band Pinterest page, how to use Pinterest to promote yourself and your band, how to optimize your website or blog for Pinterest sharing, how to post pictures, audio and video, and a whole lot more.
Pinterest is growing and it's the perfect place to serve up a variety of rich media that fans just love. Let's take a closer look.