Pinterest for Musicians and Bands
Pinterest may not seem like a natural spot to share your music, but it's actually a great promotional tool—it supports sharing or "pinning" of audio and video as well as photos. Join Bobby Owsinski as he shows how to promote your band, your music, and your gigs on Pinterest. Learn how to start a page, optimize your website or blog for easy pinning, and post pictures, audio, and video to your boards.
Looking for more music marketing tips? See our other courses by music industry insider Bobby Owsinski, including Social Media Basics for Musicians and Bands, Facebook for Musicians and Bands, and YouTube for Musicians and Bands.
- Creating a personal or business account
- Building boards
- Pinning images, audio, and video
- Enhancing Pinterest SEO
- Creating pin chats and contests
- Deciding how often to post on Pinterest
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bobby Owsinski. Pinterest is a social network site that allows you to collect and share videos of your gigs, events, meet and greets, and tours by posting images and videos to pinboards which are a collection of pins with a common theme. In this course, I'll show you how to set up a personal or band Pinterest page, how to use Pinterest to promote yourself and your band, how to optimize your website or blog for Pinterest sharing, how to post pictures, audio and video, and a whole lot more.
Pinterest is growing and it's the perfect place to serve up a variety of rich media that fans just love. Let's take a closer look.
Bookmarking Sites for Musicians and Bands19,131 Views
Google+ for Musicians and Bands23,451 Views
Mailing List Management for Musicians and Bands27,777 Views
Twitter for Musicians and Bands38,989 Views
Blogging Strategies for Musicians and Bands48,594 Views
Audio Recording Techniques1,374,530 Views
CSS: Styling Navigation507,855 Views
Audio Mixing Bootcamp956,915 Views
Deke's Techniques1,563,467 Views