In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams walk through Pinterest Analytics. It's here that you will be able to see exactly how your Pinterest account, Pins, and content from your website are performing on Pinterest. You can see things like how many people are viewing your Pinterest profile, how many people your pins are reaching on Pinterest, and what content from your website people are saving on Pinterest.
- [Instructor] One of the best features…of having a Pinterest business account…is the analytics dashboard.…It's here you can see how you're pins, boards, and account…are all performing.…You'll be able to see which strategies and content…are working so that you can always improve…your marketing on Pinterest.…From Pinterest Analytics, you can learn what pins and boards…your people love the most,…what people say from your website,…and who your Pinterest audience is.…So, that's gender, location, and other interests.…Here, you can see that I'm on…the Wisdom Pets analytics dashboard.…Now you can access your analytics dashboard…by heading to analytics.pinterest.com…or log into your account and head over…to the Overview section underneath the Analytics menu.…
Here you can see that my profile's organized…into three sections.…Profile, the People you reach which is the audience,…and lastly, the website analytics.…Let's take a closer look.…So, first is my profile.…So this shows the pins that people like the most.…If I select More, I see that it's separated…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.