Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Pinterest Analytics, part of Pinterest for Business.
- When doing anything for your business,…it's important to make sure…that you're getting a good return on your investment.…One way you can measure the return of your…Pinterest activity is to monitor your analytics.…There are several tools available that track…Pinterest-related metrics.…And in this video, we will focus on the one…provided for free by Pinterest themselves.…In order to access all of the features…of Pinterest analytics, you need to have a…business account with a verified website.…To see them, you'll need to go to your…account's profile page…and locate the box with the gear wheel up at the top.…Give it a click and select the analytics option.…
Here, you'll see an overview of information…about your Pinterest profile,…your audience,…and activity from your website.…And all of this information comes from the previous week.…You can click on any of the boxes,…or in the menu at the top to take a closer look…at each one of these categories.…In each of them, you can choose to take a look…at the data from different time periods…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 59s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.