Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Pin It buttons, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Undoubtedly, the internet and social media…have taken sharing to a whole new level.…Now we don't have to wait until we talk…with our friends to share great information.…We can just pin it, post it, or tweet it instantly.…With Pinterest, "Pin it" buttons are the quickest…and easiest way for a visitor to pin images…and videos to Pinterest.…And they're the easiest way for a business…to get started with Pinterest marketing.…Each time a visitor pins your content,…their followers can see it…and repin it as well to their boards,…and their followers can do the same.…There are different types of…"Pin it" buttons to choose from.…
And some things to keep in mind…when adding them to your website.…Let's take a look at them, and how to go about…adding them to your website.…For those who have the gift of understanding HTML code,…or have a website developer,…Pinterest provides code for "Pin it" buttons.…The code for a "Pin it" button can be found…on a post on the Pinterest business blog…as well as on the Pinterest developer's site.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.