Learn where you can find additional resources for advertising on Pinterest.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching Advertising on Pinterest.…I hope at this point, you're comfortable in creating…a campaign, configuring a target audience,…uploading a pin and then reviewing your analytics…to help you improve in the future.…I have a few tips that I'd like to leave you with…to help you be as successful as possible…as you move forward.…First of all, remember to always be reviewing…your analytical data, and it's a good idea to do…some AV testing by running multiple campaigns…targeting different audiences and even uploading…different pins to promote, and then compare and contrast…the results of how much engagement those different pins…are getting, see which ones are working best,…and try to continue to do that in the future,…and then take a look a which ones maybe…aren't doing so well, and maybe take a step back…on the strategies that you've used with those pins.…
It's also a great idea to check out the guide…How to Make Great Pins.…I mentioned it earlier in the course.…It's a guide that talks about the best standards…
- Recognize an advertisement on Pinterest.
- Determine appropriate specifications to ensure that your pins load properly.
- List three campaigns that are options for promoted pins.
- Define CPM and explain how it relates to brand awareness campaigns.
- Identify A/B tests that can help analyze the success of your ads.