In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams shares some next steps on how to take your marketing on Pinterest and business to the next level. Megan provides some key resources and tools, and again emphasizes the power and potential for marketing your business on Pinterest.
- [Instructor] That's a wrap for this course on marketing…using Pinterest.…We've covered a lot of material in this course,…so feel free to go back periodically and rewatch…individual videos.…But more importantly, get started building and optimizing…your own business Pinterest account.…To help support you get started pinning with success,…here are some helpful resources.…First, is a Pinterest for business website.…It's here that you can sign up for your own…business account or convert your existing personal…account just in a couple seconds.…I recommend reading through the success stories to get…some inspiration on how you might be able to craft a unique…and compelling Pinterest marketing strategy.…
Another resource is the Pinterest blog.…This will help you stay up to date on new Pinterest…features, and creative ways of using your account…to market your business.…Plus, they have a great sense of humor, so it's fun…to see what they're up to.…Thanks again for watching.…I really enjoy teaching this course,…and I'd love to hear from you.…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started
How Pinterest works11m 15s
2. Pinterest for Business Features
3. Set Up Your Business Pinterest Account
4. Craft Your Marketing Strategy for Pinterest
5. Advanced Pinterest Marketing Techniques
6. Pinterest Ads and Promoted Pins
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.