Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Thanks for watching the Pinterest for Business course.…I hope by now you're ready to use Pinterest…as a powerful marketing tool for your business.…As you continue to grow and develop your account…be sure to always keep in mind that you're building it…as a resource for your ideal customer.…And although Pinterest does fall under the social media…umbrella, it actually functions more as a search tool,…so remember that using keywords any place you can, is key.…Changes to Pinterest features and functions are inevitable.…To keep up with them,…be sure to follow the Pinterest for Business blog,…and my blog and podcast, Oh So Pinteresting.…
I'd love to hear from you…and see what you're doing with your Pinterest account…so feel free to get in touch…via the contact page on my website.…I wish you the best of luck with your Pinterest account…and happy pinning!…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.