Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Navigating Pinterest, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Before we jump into the exact ways…of how to use Pinterest as a marketing tool for business,…let's review the organization, terminology…and basic functions of Pinterest.…Though there are a lot of parts to Pinterest,…there's a fairly simple way to sum it up.…A Pinterest account is a collection of boards,…and each board contains a collection of pins.…I like to think about it as a virtual filing cabinet.…Your account is the cabinet, the drawers are your boards,…and the files within the drawers are your pins.…During this course I'll be taking you…through our mock business Pinterest account,…called Wisdom Pet Medicine.…
You'll notice when you log on to your Pinterest account…you'll be greeted with a screen full of images.…These images are called pins.…The pins that appear on this page, or your feed,…are your pins as well as the pins…of other people or businesses you follow on Pinterest.…One of Pinterest's goals is to bring you…pins related to topics that you have shown an interest in.…You will see these in your home feed,…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.