In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams shows how you can see how your Pinterest ad campaings and promoted pins are performing using the Pinterest Ads dashboard. Megan walks through the dashboard, showing how you can view different campaigns, ad sets, and pins in order to see how they are performing. Learn how to set different date ranges for your data, as well as pull custom reports.
- [Narrator] Once you start running Pinterest ad campaigns…and promoting pins, it's really important to see…how they're performing.…So, you're going to see all that information…on your Ads dashboard.…You can always get to that dashboard by typing in…ads.pinterest.com in your browser,…or you can head to your Ads menu option,…hovering over that and selecting Overview.…Now, here I am on Wisdom Pets,…that's my fictional Pinterest brand,…and I'm on my advertising dashboard.…Now, let's take a closer look at the top level…here that you see.…
This provides me an overview…of how all my campaigns are performing.…On the left are the Total impressions.…Now, if I click into that box,…I get additional information,…so if you're a little bit wary on the definitions…or what they mean,…this is a great way to get more information.…So here, I can see that I've received…2,600 total impressions,…and this is basically views of all my promoted pins…and that includes earned impressions,…so that includes any impressions that I've already earned…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.