- Using Pinterest Analytics
- Understanding how to use Rich Pins in your Pinterest marketing
- Setting up your business Pinterest account
- Creating a powerful profile page
- Setting up and organizing brand boards
- Crafting your marketing strategy for Pinterest
- Setting up boards strategically
- Building engagement into your strategy
- Using advanced Pinterest marketing techniques
- Getting started with ads and promoted Pins
- Creating an ad campaign
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Megan] Hi, I'm Megan Adams and welcome to this course on marketing with Pinterest. In this course, I'll show you how you can use Pinterest as a powerful marketing tool that will drive website traffic and generate sales for your business. I'll walk you through how to set up your business Pinterest account, so that you gain access to all the additional features that a business account offers. We'll look at how we can craft an effective marketing strategy for your Pinterest efforts including how to strategically set up your Pinterest boards, optimize your pins and boost your search engine optimization.
I'll show you engage with the Pinterest community to help you reach your marketing goals such as growing followers, driving more traffic to your website and how to get more sales for your business. Finally, I'll wrap things up by showing you how to run effective Pinterest ad campaigns using promoted pins and how to measure your Pinterest marketing success with the ads dashboard and Pinterest analytics. I'm excited to provide you with a solid foundation to achieve your marketing goals. Let's get started.