- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Do you really need another social media account? Well, if that social media account is Pinterest, you sure do. Chances are that you have a half filled out Pinterest account that hasn't been updated in over eight months. Let's do something about that. Why? Because odds are your audience is on Pinterest. People are tired of Facebook, and they don't get Twitter. But with Pinterest, it's still fresh and relevant. And listen, Pinterest isn't all recipes and DIYs. In fact, it's one of the most powerful social media platforms to reach and engage your audience.
Now your challenge is to figure out how you can create Pin-worthy content. Let's go over how to create a social media strategy for Pinterest and some top techniques to get your Pinterest content driving massive traffic to your website and converting prospects into customers. Ready? Your audience is. Let's go.
1. Get Started
How Pinterest works11m 15s
2. Pinterest for Business Features
3. Set Up Your Business Pinterest Account
4. Craft Your Marketing Strategy for Pinterest
5. Advanced Pinterest Marketing Techniques
6. Pinterest Ads and Promoted Pins
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.