- Using Pinterest Analytics
- Understanding how to use Rich Pins in your Pinterest marketing
- Setting up your business Pinterest account
- Creating a powerful profile page
- Setting up and organizing brand boards
- Crafting your marketing strategy for Pinterest
- Setting up boards strategically
- Building engagement into your strategy
- Using advanced Pinterest marketing techniques
- Getting started with ads and promoted Pins
- Creating an ad campaign
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Do you really need another social media account? Well, if that social media account is Pinterest, you sure do. Chances are that you have a half filled out Pinterest account that hasn't been updated in over eight months. Let's do something about that. Why? Because odds are your audience is on Pinterest. People are tired of Facebook, and they don't get Twitter. But with Pinterest, it's still fresh and relevant. And listen, Pinterest isn't all recipes and DIYs. In fact, it's one of the most powerful social media platforms to reach and engage your audience.
Now your challenge is to figure out how you can create Pin-worthy content. Let's go over how to create a social media strategy for Pinterest and some top techniques to get your Pinterest content driving massive traffic to your website and converting prospects into customers. Ready? Your audience is. Let's go.